Central Oregon Truck Company, a nationwide leader in the flatbed trucking and logistics industry, is looking for a motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our high-energy team.
This is a fast-paced transportation position offering great potential for a committed individual with a competitive drive and passion to succeed. Responsibilities include ensuring the success of our OTR flatbed truck driving team by helping them be safe and productive in accordance with company policies and all state and federal DOT regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coaching drivers through problems via the telephone and GeoTab units
- Develop lesson plans for orientation
- Instructing new drivers in orientation in both a classroom setting and hands on environment
- Understanding, training and implementing all company policies
- Using TruckMate, IDSC, COMPLIGO and MS Office products
- Must hold a Class A CDL and be a current driver for COTC.
- Ability to operate an 18-wheel tractor and flatbed or curtain van trailer to safely and efficiently transport a variety of material
- Have a thorough working knowledge of FMCSR
- Comfortable with the Windows computer platform
- Have solid reading, writing and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively function in a high tempo office environment
- Be able to think clearly in stressful situations
HOURS AND PAY:
- 40 hours per week, to include weekends and on-call when necessary
- Competitive base pay depending on experience and qualifications
Please send a current resume to Jessica Arnold at firstname.lastname@example.org